Quick Getting Started
Ok, so you’ve decided to sign up for FoxMetrics and you received a validation email, what now?
- Follow the instructions in the email to validate your account by clicking on the link within the email, note your username which should be the email address that you signed up with.
- Once you click on the validation link, your account will be activated immediately, so you should now try to log in.
- After you log in, every report and pretty chart will be empty, no worries, that’s because we haven’t received any data yet.
- Now you will need to add the tracking code to your website so we you can start sending us data. Here is how you go about doing that.
- Click on the Profile link on the top right of the dashboard
- Then click on the Setup link within the sub navigation area, the orange area
- Click in the box with the appropriate installation tracking code that you like and it should automatically select it for you
- Finally you should copy and paste the selected script to the bottom of your website right above the closing body tag,remember to paste this tracking code on all the pages that you would like to track. Its easier to paste it into a control or include file that gets including on all pages automatically.
- Sit down, relax and watch your reports get populated, once your data is flowing in, your should consider using our advanced features such as custom events and segmentation.